Quality Assurance at Ivers Care
Ivers Care Services are committed to providing a high quality service working to the principles of equality, transparency and valuing people.
Ivers Care Services provides excellent quality care through building a comprehensive understanding of our client’s needs and supporting our staff to help achieve our client’s expectations.
We carry out regular site spot check and regular audits to improve our service quality. Every member of care staff has regular supervision sessions as well as attending regular group supervision and annual mandatory training our other quality assurances include:
- Client face to face performance reviews
- Client service questionnaires
- Comprehensive Induction training and ongoing training
- Incident monitor and action plan reviews
- Ongoing policies and procedures monitoring and review
- NMC Pin Number checks and updates
- Regular staff file audits
- Site Spot Checks
Ivers Care Services has comprehensive Insurance cover in respect of Employer’s Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.